Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just for the record....

...and, in case anyone was wondering, I -am- writing. I'm not posting said writings because, well, I'm trying to coalesce a bunch of stuff into a novel....of sorts. While I really don't want to give too much away at this point, I can say it has the following:

  • Time travelling robots
  • Masked vigilantes
  • Gypsy fortune tellers
  • Wealthy socialites
  • Movie actors
  • Streetwise ex-boxers
I don't want to say too much for fear of 'jinxing' things and hope to have more info soon. In the meantime, I'll try to pop in with the short story, or two, or the 'flash fiction' from some source or another.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...